Thursday, May 10, 2007

Is Loosing Realizing



Someone correctly said respect and the real price of what you possess misapprehending its true value is realized “when you loose it”. This is when you realize the real value to what you once possessed. It happens with everyone and many times with me. It is and always late then. People might relate this to every possible things they’ve lost. I vividly relate it to some set of respected people and yeah respected only when you loose them.

For God’s sake take this Moral Science class as very important. You’ve always been fooling around yelled my class teacher. Why is she so sad I asked myself and my classmates finding a common answer to it that she is mad. The next time I was out of the class with my partner enjoying a gala time kneeling outside the class. Worrying them was a hobby and breaking rules a passion and challenge both. Then too I always could see a shine in their eyes when it came to forgiving. Sorry was a word I remember the most misused by me. I remember she once said, “Its difficult son to understand its meaning because even when you understand it you may find it difficult to practice it. It went bouncers at that point of time. What she used to say and what all of them wanted to cultivate in us was all just a waste. The punitive remarks list always won with the positive remarks list. Results always carried a remark, Can do much better which sounded like a joke to me. They speak so much cant they write anything else I used to ask myself. Today after understanding what they meant by it I know what a fool we make of ourselves. Add another quality to them and you’d really make more fun of yourself and nothing else.

Today I think over it but then haven’t I lost all of them to now realize that they really were my prized possession. Thank you O TEACHERS we love you.

To give you a bit more to think over everything I must tell you there’s a lot of difference between a Professor and a Teacher where, I was talking about Teachers.

No comments: